NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- The Contest is open only to those who download and sign up at the Drum Pads 24 app (the App) on iOS https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id667945907 or Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paullipnyagov.drumpads24 and who create special sound pack in the App, make a video presentation of it and upload video on YouTube.
2. What you need to do:
- create your own sound pack
- make a video, that presents your sound pack
- upload the sound pack to the Feed
- add the video presentation of sound pack to the Feed
- add hashtag #drumpads24contest in description of sound pack
- send a links to sound pack and YouTube video to [email protected]. Please indicate "Ice Breaking Beats Contest" at the subject field
The requirements for competition work:
- the sound pack must be created and played in the App by the Contestant
- the sound pack must match the theme of the Contest
- the sound pack must be unique. You can't cut any track, but covers are permitted;
- the video must be uploaded after the start of the Contest
- the duration of the video must be from 2 to 4 minutes;
- you will be banned for using a few accounts by the same person
: The video must be uploaded to the personal YouTube-channel of the Contestant. The Contestant needs to add links to the sound pack and the site of the Contest
in description of video, add a hashtag #drumpads24contest
and head the video from a template "[The name of sound pack] - Drum Pads 24 Ice Breaking Beats - [The name of author]
3. Works are accepted from 03/01/2019 to 03/31/2019 (11:59 PM GMT +03:00) inclusive. The Organizer reserves the right to change the specified time frame and notify the participants about it.
4. Works will be evaluated in 2 stages: At the first stage
, users of the App will vote for the sound pack through the "Like" mark.
The voting will last until 04/07/2019 (11:59 PM GMT +03:00). 10 participants who scored the highest number of "Like" marks on their works will pass to the second stage and receive an exclusive sound pack from the Organizer. In the second stage
, an assessment will be conducted by a jury consisting of members of the Drum Pads 24 team.
The assessment of video by jury will be held from 04/08/2019 to 04/14/2019.
5. Assessment criteria:
- originality and disclosure of the Contest theme;
- quality of mixing;
- technical implementation;
- presentation of the pack.
Other things being equal, quality of the video can be decisive.
6. Winners of the competition will be announced no later than 04/19/2019 and will receive the following prizes:
1st place: AKAI PRO MPD218 and branded T-shirt and baseball cap Drum Pads 24;
2nd place: Branded t-shirt and baseball cap Drum Pads 24;
3rd place: Branded baseball cap Drum Pads 24.
7. Communication with the winners will be established in the period from 04/22/2019 to 04/30/2019. The Organizer reserves the right to change the specified time frame and notify the participants about it.
8. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, the prize will be referred to another participant.
9. The Organizer of the Contest reserves the right to refer the prize to another participant if violations of the rules by the winner are revealed.
10. The Organizer of the Contest reserves the right not to hold a competition if the number of participants is less than 30 people.
11. Prizes will be sent at the expense of the Organizer within the delivery zone of the Russian Post. If the address is not included in the delivery area, sending the prize will be decided on an individual basis.
12. Prizes are provided without any warranty.
13. The Organizer undertakes to send the prizes in the period from 06/05/2019 to 14/05/2019.
14. Sending work for the contest, the participant agrees with using the competitive work by the Organizer for promotional purposes, publicizing his name and, if necessary, recording video for materials about the results of the Contest.